Capital Medical Society Foundation, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) organization who fulfills its mission to increase access to healthcare through the coordination of donated healthcare through its We Care Network, by supporting the next generation of physicians by providing scholarships to medical students, and through grants to support local health-related programs in the community that increase access to health care for the underserved.
Past grant recipients include Big Bend Hospice, ElderCare Services, FSUCares Chapman Community Health Program, and Lighthouse of the Big Bend.
Grants are limited to tax-exempt organizations that are described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Applicants must submit a photocopy of their most recent determination letter from the IRS.
• ONE Page Cover Letter which includes all contact information (mailing zip code, telephone, email and website if available), amount of request, and brief purpose of request.
• Proposal should include a history of the organization, project description, need for support, objectives, and time period.
• Projected budget, funding requested, and/or other funding sources received.
• A list of trustees (or directors) and key staff.
• Most recent audited financial statements.
• Copy of the latest IRS 501(c)(3) tax exemption letter.
Capital Medical Society Foundation does not have a printed application form. Please do not send audio or video tapes. The Capital Medical Society Foundation Board meets in June. All grant seekers will receive notifications of the Foundation’s decision regarding funding.
Proposals must be received by May 14, 2021 and should be directed to:
Capital Medical Society Foundation
1204 Miccosukee Road
Tallahassee, FL 32308