What is DocbookMD?
Designed by physicians and for physicians, DocbookMD is an exclusive HIPAA-secure application for both Apple and Android smartphones and tablets that allows physicians to send HIPAA-compliant messages bundled with photos of x-rays, EKGs, wounds, and more just as if they were sending a text.
DocbookMD is a free CMS member benefit that is breaking down the communication barriers between physicians, transforming medical collaboration and improving patient care. Join the growing community today by downloading DocbookMD from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
How to Get DocbookMD
DocbookMD is a free CMS member benefit. Across the country, the app is also offered for free to physicians exclusively through their county/state medical societies. DocbookMD is now in use by more than 25,000 physicians in 46 states.
It’s easy and free to get DocbookMD:
- Claim your account here.
- Download the app for iOS, Android, or access the web version from your desktop or laptop.
- Log in to DocbookMD and start messaging! If you need help, use the Quick Start Guide.
If you need any additional help, the support team at DocbookMD is available at help@DocbookMD.com or 888.204.0053.
“DocbookMD allows you to look up another doctor at the point of care. You can then either call the physician or send a text message with room numbers, medical record numbers, even pictures of wounds and x-rays. And all of this is sent securely and in a way that meets HIPAA requirements.” -Tim Gueramy, MD, orthopedic surgeon and cofounder of DocbookMD
What Does DocbookMD Offer Physicians?
- Physician-centered patient care: Reach out to colleagues and coordinate your entire care team from nurses to front office staff.
- A convenient way to share vital patient information from the point-of-care.
- HIPAA-secure ability to attach high-resolution images of x-rays, EKGs, or wounds to any message.
- A universal communication solution: Use DocbookMD to coordinate care across any type of practice setting ― even without an EHR.
- Details on all your local pharmacies