Our headlines are often dominated by stories of natural and man-made disasters.
In recent years our community has experienced many of these events first hand. Disaster Management is a concept of planning and response to unforeseen events
by individuals and institutions.
This presentation will review some of the similarities and differences between
the types of disasters and how to best be prepared to respond to these events.
Please register by September 10, 2019
Click here for brochure & to register!
Challenging Patients: To Dismiss or Not to Dismiss, that is the Question:
Unfortunately, not all patients and families are easy to work with.
Attend this session for the answers to these questions and more:
- Should you continue to care for patients who don’t adhere to their treatment plan, pay their bills or no show frequently?
- Is there right way to dismiss a patient? Is there a wrong way and what are the consequences?
- Should you do anything if the patient fires you?
Learn how to protect you practice, your providers and your patients during the dismissal process.
Sept 18 L&L Brochure (Final)
CE Broker is the official continuing education tracking system for the Florida Department of Health and manages the database of CME records for all physicians in the state.
The Capital Medical Society and CE Broker have joined together to offer our Members an exclusive rate of only $12 per year for the Professional Account ($29) with CE Broker. This is a savings of $17!
Benefits of CE Broker’s Professional Service:
MAKING LICENSE RENEWAL SIMPLE
- See your renewal requirements in detail.
- Quickly report missing CE.
- Check your compliance status anytime.
- Know when your requirements are fully met.
- Find approved educational providers.
- Receive important notifications from your regulating agency.
STAYING ORGANIZED WITH SECURE STORAGE
- Permanently back up your reported documents.
- Store heart cards & multiple licenses.
GO PAPERLESS & GO ANYWHERE
- Access your account through free apps.
- Review all past course info in your Course History.
- Digitally Store all your certificates.
To determine compliance with continuing education renewal requirements, the DOH, Division of Medical Quality Assurance, reviews the records in CE Broker.
Read more about CE Broker.
Not taking advantage of your CMS Member CE Broker Discounted Rate? Call CMS at (850) 877-9018 to register!